The unique geometry minimizes of the F360 Broadcaster Mount the downward (or upward, if rigged from the ceiling) blindspot to only 40º, a perfect place to hide all cables. The 3/8 female connector is slightly offset from the center to give more room for cables. The mini HDMI cables are fed through the mount and cutouts on the top allows to connect them to the GoPro cameras. At the same time the F360 Broadcaster is incredibly compact. The camera lenses are optimally arranged to achieve maximum overlap between adjacent fields of view.
The F360 Broadcaster Mount is a mount dedicated for 360º video live streaming. Extra space inside the mount allows for neat cable management. The Broadcaster Kit comes ready with HDMI to connect to a computer for live-streaming. The included USB cables and USB charger make sure your cameras never run out of juice.
- The F360 Broadcaster Mount
- The Carbon Fiber Monopod holds the Broadcaster Mount with the cameras. It can be adjusted between 50cm and 150cm of length.
- A set of three Stackable Weights counter balances the weight of the camera head and contributes to stability of the setup. They also can be used to act like a simplified steadycam device.
- The F360 Basic Ball Tripod provides a stable base for the F360 Broadcaster with a small footprint.
- With the 60W 6-port USB Charger your setup can be continuously powered or charged in between takes.
- With the Set of 6 long (6ft.), angled USB cables, your cameras can be continuously charged.
- Use a Set of 6 angled HDMI cables to connect the GoPro cameras to a computer for live-streaming.
- 7 Lens Caps for the Hero4/Hero3+/Hero3 cameras
Cameras not included