The original 360×180 degree mount for GoPro Hero4, Hero3+ and Hero3 cameras: 360 video made easy
The Freedom360 allows you to use (your own) six Hero4/Hero3+/Hero3 cameras (black and silver models) to record six videos that can be stitched into a full spherical, equi-rectangular 360 video. The original and innovative geometry gives you the freedom to hold the rig in any direction, no nadir blind spot to worry about. Capture everything around the rig, without obstructions.
Simply insert the Hero4/Hero3+/Hero3 cameras (6) into the appropriate slot, fix them in place with the numbered mounting braces, mount it to the support you are intending to use (i.e. monopod), and start recording with the wifi remote that comes with the Hero3+/Hero3 black, or purchase it separately with the Hero4. We recommend using the black models through-out.
Included in the package:
- Freedom360 Mount (black)
- 7 lens caps for the Hero4/Hero3+/Hero3 cameras
- Protective pouch with rain cover (made by ThinkTank)
- 3/8 to 1/4 bushing (the Freedom360 mount has a 3/8 female connector)
- Replacement screws (for the camera braces)
Cameras not included
- Carbon-Fiber monopod (15-20mm tube diameter on the (thin) camera end, light stand, microphone stand, boom pole or similar rigging.
- Mini tabletop tripod (acts as a stand for the carbon-fiber pole)
- Super clamp (suspend the carbon-fiber monopod from the ceiling)
- Counter weights (1.5-2.5kg), depending on your shooting requirements
- Motion-stabilizing gyro (i.e. http://www.ken-lab.com/what-s-new/new-x-series-3-axis-gyros)
- 5x conversion kit (if you prefer to shoot 4-around, 1-up)
For more handling, operation and shooting tips, visit our tutorial pages.