New and updated tri-base suction cup mount: this new model has a larger ball head and easier handling, allowing for more holding force.
The tri-base suction cup is a mounting option to smooth surfaces, such as windows, cars and similar. The triple suction cups offer a level of redundancy over single cup mounts, allowing less of a chance of ‘accidental’ peel-offs. The ball head is removable and you can connect other equipment straight to the base plate via 3/8 tapped holes. 2 (two) tri-base suction cups with super clamps will hold a mono pod securely in place (2-point mount). Use common sense when using suction cups in general, and always use safety cables when the situation warrants it.
- Tri-base suction cup
- 6.35mm thick black-anodized aluminium base
- 38mm Delrin ball head with 3/8-16 connector
- Weight: 515gr
- Footprint: 23cm
- Height: 10cm
- 7.9mm (5/16in) Allen tool included
F360, cameras, tripod, monopod, super clamp etc not included.
- Place the tri-base mount on a smooth and clean surface, suitable for suction mounts
- Press down hard on the base plate to ensure good contact between the 3 suction cups and the surface
- Lock all 3 suction cups
- Attach your equipment to the 3/8-16 bolt on the ball head. Tighten it against the black tri-wing knob
- Orient or level it where you need it
- Use your fingers to tighten all three 3/8 bolts around the white ball head
- Use the 5/16 Allen Key Tool to tighten one (1) of the 3/8 bolts by no more than half a turn. A quarter turn is usually enough. Over-turning will cause damage to the Delrin ball, and should not be necessary to get a good grip
- Unlock all 3 suction cups
- Lift the lip on each suction cup to release it from the surface
Remove the three 3/8 bolts to remove the ball head assembly completely. Use the 3/8 threaded holes to mount your equipment directly to the base plate.