Please use the trial period to make sure that the software meets your needs before purchasing a license. All software is functional during the trial period. No refund will be made once a purchase is made.
You will receive your license information after purchase via email within 24-48h, probably faster.
CUDA compatible graphics card required!
Most Nvidia Graphics cards will work!
Quick workflow overview:
Load your video files into the VideoStitch Studio application, extract a set of images, launch the calibration tool (aka PTGui), apply a template (i.e. our Hero3 black template) in PTGui, correct everything you need to correct, save the PTGui file, and apply the PTGui file in VideoStitch, make adjustments to your output format, and render.
VideoStitch Studio features:
- Real time, interactive preview of your 360 video
- Auto exposure and White balance compensation
- Automatic and manual input synchronization
- PTGui and Hugin templates
- PTGui mask
- Process MP4, AVI and MOV
- Output videos and image sequences
- Exposure keyframe adjustments
- White balance keyframe adjustments
- Yaw, Pitch, Roll keyframe adjustments
- 360 stabilization
- Command line stitching
- GPU processing (NVIDIA only)
Recommended calibration software:
PTGui Pro, if you don’t already own a license, consider getting the Videostitch + PTGui bundle. It is also possible to use Hugin as a calibration tool, but has only limited support. Knowledge about panorama stitching with PTGui is highly recommended (tutorials will be published soon).