Always make sure your QBiC MS-1 cameras are fully charged before you go out and shoot 360º video footage.
Charging the QBiC MS-1 cameras while inside the 360º holder
You can charge the QBiC MS-1 cameras while they are in the 360º holder. The interface with the USB connector is accessible.
- Use the micro-USB to USB cables that come with the camera.
- Connect one side to the QBiC MS-1 micro-USB port and the other side to the 20W 4-port USB charger.
- Plug the 20W 4-port charger into a power outlet. A blue light will indicate that it is connected.
- The Power LED on the front of the QBiC MS-1 camera (under the battery symbol) turns on red.
- The camera is fully charged when the red Power LED turns off.