The settings on the QBiC MS-1 cameras are controlled via the QBiC App on your mobile device.
Recommended Camera Settings
The following are the recommended setting for the QBiC MS-1 cameras when shooting 360º videos. Make sure all cameras have the exact same settings.
|Distortion correction Hand-shake correction Image Rotation||OFF|
|White Balance Auto Setting||ON: Choose from the presets according to conditions. OFF: Adjust the slider according to conditions. ~3000K for Indoor / Low Light ~5500K for Outdoor / Bright Light|
|Exposure Auto Settings||ON: Apply Exposure bias if necessary (-2 to +2). OFF: Adjust Shutter speed and gain according to conditions.|
|Angle of View||185º|
|Resolution and Framerate||Low Light: 1080p 30fps Bright Light: 1080p 60fps|
All settings of the Elmo QBiC MS-1 camera are controlled via the QBiC App. Download the QBiC App from Google Play or the iTunes App store.
Download the App to your mobile device.
Connect to Mobile Device and Access Settings
- Turn on the camera by pressing the power button on the top of the camera for ~1sec. The Power LED will turn blue.
- If the WiFi LED is blue, wifi is already turned on. If not, press the WiFi button on the side of the camera for ~1sec.
- Open your WiFi settings on your mobile device.
- From the list “Choose a Network” choose QBICMSxxxxxxx.
- The default password is: 1234567890
- Open the App.
- Select “Live”. You know have a live view what the camera is using.
- Click on the screen and the menu will appear on the bottom.
- Select the settings that are right for the shooting conditions as per the table above.