MECHA Controller C2 Features:
- Controlling two MECHA rotators.
- Compact with an OLED display.
- 9 buttons for controls and inputs, including a button to trigger camera shutter release.
- Shortcut keys to run presets stored in the memory, which can be configured via the web page interface.
- WiFi remote control from smartphones, tablets, PCs by using simple web page interface.
- Connection via a WiFi access point and remote control over the internet.
- Over-the-air firmware update.
- Linking and controlling multiple controllers via WiFi (future firmware development).
- External power input (DC 9-19V, 2A rated, plug 1.7×4.0x9.5mm) for use with different battery packs, or regulated power supplies for continuous operation.
- CAM port to trigger camera focus and shutter release.
- Support any camera with a wired remote release port.
- Multipurpose AUX port for
- commanding MECHA Start/Stop and other functions with a wired or wireless RF remote.
- commanding MECHA various functions with NN IR remote.
- triggering a camera with an IR remote emitter
- camera shutter release confirmation.
14 day money back guarantee.
1 year factory warranty.
For product suggestions/concerns and support please visit our forum.
No Shutter Release Cable Included.
Please order one for dual axis MECHA if you don’t have one already.
|Dimensions||3.5 × 4 × 2 in|