You have no items in your cart.
The second generation EZ-Leveler-II panoramic head is a must-have photography accessory for panoramic photography. Manually adjusted level makes for smooth photos and thus easier stitching for panoramic photography. A must-have photography accessory!
- 2nd Generation as noted by the blue anodized knurled knobs
- 10kg (22lb) max weight loading
- Smooth rotation of knobs
- Head Alignment Knob to point tripod head in any direction
- Smaller, lighter and made with greater precision
- Comes in a nice hard shelled foam lined zippered case
Note: Not recommended for use with heavier loading with NN nadir adapters due to the added torque.
User Guides and Manuals
QRG – Using EZ-Leveler II: pdf
CONTRACT #: GS-02F-016CA MADE IN HONG KONG
A must-have photography accessory for panoramic photography. An easy-to-use level with a case for smooth images that make for easy stitching. Shop today.
Panoramic Hardware, Poles and Accessories