F360 Basic Ball Tripod
The F360 Basic Ball Tripod is one of the most versatile tripods that you can own. It is a solid base for all 360º video gear.
The main component of the F360 Basic Ball Tripod is the aluminium hemisphere with 14 different ⅜” – 16 female connectors to allow for a wide variety of configurations. The main body is produced by Novoflex in Germany, exclusively for Freedom360.
The tripod legs are heavy-duty aluminium and can be attached at three different heights with wide, medium and small footprint to make a regular tripod setup. On uneven terrain choose different levels for the legs to get your monopod back into a vertical position. Or use only two or one tripod leg. The legs come with rubber ball feet which can be detached. In addition, there are three 90º holes at the equator to give you even more options to connect gear. The monopod (or weights) attach at the center of the hemisphere.
All aluminium parts are black anodized, and all setscrews are stainless steel, making the assembly quite corrosion resistant.
Recommended setup: use the F360 Basic Ball Tripod as base, attach 3 stackable weights between the F360 Basic Ball and the monopod (CF monopod, Nodal Ninja Travel Pole) then attach your Freedom360 system on top.
Alternate use (for traditional pole photography): place stackable weight on top of the F360 Basic Ball Tripod, attach a Nodal Ninja Rotator on top, then attach a Long CF pole (i.e. the Nodal Ninja Pole Series 2), and place your camera on top. With care and attention, 6m height is possible. Use your gear responsibly, we are not responsible for anything.
- F360 Basic Ball
- 3 Aluminium tripod legs with removable rubber ball feet
- 8 ⅜ set screws
- Height with regular setup:
- wide: 5.8 cm (2.3 inch)
- medium: 14 cm (5.5 inch)
- small: 20.4 cm (8 inch)
- Weight of F360 Basic Ball: 177 gr (6.2 oz)
- Diameter of the F360Basic Ball: 6 cm (2.4 inch)
- Length of one tripod leg without foot: 16.5 cm (6.5 inch)
- Diameter of rubber ball foot: 3 cm (1.2 inch)
- Total weight: 585 gr (1lbs 5oz)
- Estimated payload: >20kg
- 14 different ⅜”- 20 holes, female connectors to do any setup you need:
- 9 to use the F360 Basic Ball Tripod as regular tripod with wide, medium and small footprint
- 1 at the center of the hemisphere to attach the monopod and weights
- 1 at the bottom of the ball to use with only one leg
- 3 at the equator to use the F360 Basic Ball in other configurations i.e. with super clamps
Stackable Weights, CF pole not included
|Dimensions||6.88 × 4.72 × 1.65 in|