Kolor Autopano Video Pro
Stitch and create 360 video automatically.
Please use the trial period to make sure that the software meets your needs before purchasing a license. All software is functional during the trial period. No refund will be made once a purchase is made.
What if I buy an Autopano Video Pro license today?
As of May 17, 2017, all Autopano Video Pro licenses purchased from Kolor authorized resellers will give access to every version of Autopano Video Pro 2 and Autopano Video Pro 3. Your AVP 2 licence key will be emailed within 24 – 48 hours, and your Autopano Video Pro 3 license key will be emailed to you upon its release.
Please use the trial version to make sure that the software meets your needs before purchasing a license. The trial version of the software is fully functional. No refund will be made once a purchase is made.
Autopano Video is the video-stitching software application for spherical videos developed by Kolor. It lets you assemble several videos into a single one covering up to 360 x 180 degrees. The user interface is designed to ease your workflow: drag and drop your source videos, choose a stitching template (including GoPro template) or launch a detection from scratch, use Autopano Pro or Giga to adjust your reference panoramas and click on Render.
Autopano Pro (APP) or Autopano Giga (APG) greatly extend the capabilities of Autopano Video Pro (AVP) and are required to exploit AVP fully. If you don’t already own either APP or APG take a look at this bundle and save!
The intuitive interface of Autopano Video is deeply integrated with Autopano Pro/Giga (APP/APG) and automatically launches APP/APG (required for proper functionality) for template creation. On the other hand modifications such as leveling the horizon, choosing a projection, color corrections etc. performed in APP/APG are automatically saved in Autopano Video. The audio synchronization tool automatically syncs the video stream. Several rendering and output options lets you create the spherical video to your specifications.
After checkout, you will receive an email within 48h containing a voucher code and instructions for redeeming your license key.
|Video stitching software||
Autopano Video (AV), Autopano Video Pro (AVP)
Common Features of AVP
- Automatic sound-based synchronization of the video frames
- Manual synchronization of the video frames (if no sound is available)
- Deeply integrated with Autopano Pro/Giga: Save the project file in Autopano Pro/Giga and the preview is automatically refreshed in Autopano Video.
- All editing options of Autopano Pro/Giga, including 9 projections, color correction, horizon correction. No limitation: if you achieved a still panorama within Autopano Pro/Giga, you can get the same result on video with Autopano Video.
- Real-time preview: A nearly real-time preview helps you see what will be generated over the full video.
- Batch processing: Prepare several 360° video projects and render them at a later time.
- Unlimited output size: Autopano Video does not have any size limitation.
- Blending presets: Choose between smooth or sharp masking.
- Video encoding: Video encoding is based on the industry leader, MainConcept, the largest provider of professional codecs. This is the same engine as Adobe Lightroom.
- Sound output: Most cameras, including GoPro, record sound. Let’s put this back in the output! Autopano Video doesn’t handle 3D sound yet, but this might be included in future versions.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux. Windows: 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2000. Mac: MacOS 10.5 minimum. Linux version coming soon. 32-bit Windows operating systems prevent you to stitch too many videos at the same time. Prefer 64-bit systems.
- Compatible with all graphics cards: Nvidia, ATI or Intel integrated GPUs.
- For Autopano Video Pro: OpenGL 2.0 and GLSL 1.2 as minimal configuration.