Level: Amateur – Semi Pro.
Lenses: 8mm – 50mm focal length
Features: Compact, Lightweight, Inexpensive, Durable
Uses: Real Estate, Travel, Hobbyist, Hiker, Amateur
Cameras: Compact, Rangefinder, Micro Four Thirds, smaller DSLR’s
NN3-MKII has won the Editor’s Choice Award, Gold Award, Pixelmania Award, 5 out of 5 star ratings from Chasseur d’Images and Applelinks.
This model is best suited for those on the go – a popular choice for Real Estate photographers, hobbyists, hikers and travelers alike. Use for both single and multi-row panos. Produce stunning super high resolution panoramas with your point and shoot camera or smaller DSLR’s. You can also mount your camera in both landscape (horizontal) and portrait (vertical) orientation.
- Size – very small and compact making it easy to carry and stow (see specifications).
- Weight: less than 1lb.
- FULL rotation up and down and all-around (NO LOWER ROTATOR).
- Fits almost all point and shoot cameras from ultra compact to compact and many smaller DSLR’s using smaller lenses.
- New rubberized metal knurled knobs. This not only allows for better gripping but also creates a better feel and enhanced look.
- Made to higher precision tolerances than earlier models.
- One knob adjustable resistance for horizontal panning.
- Nodal Ninja 3 MKII lower rail and upper assembly.
- Neoprene Sleeves
- 2nd generation Camera Mounting Plate (CP-CP2)
- 3 ea Metal Rail Stops
- Hex Key + Misc parts
DOES NOT INCLUDE LOWER ROTATOR
Note: The 16-35mm Nikkor lens is not compatible with both the NN3 and NN4 series pano heads.
Quick Reference Guide
QRG – Nodal Ninja 3 MKII: pdf
NN3 Translations (some from earlier versions)
Deutsche (German): pdf
Espaol (Spanish): pdf
Franais (French): pdf
Italiano (Italian): pdf
Nederlands (Dutch): pdf
Polski (Polish): pdf
_蕜膭亜乢糭黖_ (Russian): pdf
Romnân�� (Romanian): pdf