During production there are occasional paint coating flaws on some finishes which may show signs of irregularity. The manufacturer deems these items as Factory Irregular (FIR), places a stamp on the product and reduces price.
ALL FIR’s, units come with same parts as if buying new and carry FULL 5 year warranty.
The “standard” rotator (not included) uses reversible brass detent rings that give the sound and feel of click stops. Having these different click stops allows the user to select how many degrees of rotation between shots. Available detent rings include 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 14, 15, 18, 20, & 24 stops. NN3-MKII has won the Editor’s Choice Award, Gold Award, Pixelmania Award, 5 out of 5 ratings from Chasseur d’Images and Applelinks.
This model is best suited for those on the go – a popular choice for Real Estate photographers, hobbyists, hikers and travelers alike. Use for both single and multi-row panos. Produce stunning super high resolution panoramas with your point and shoot camera or smaller DSLR’s. You can also mount your camera in both landscape (horizontal) and portrait (vertical) orientation.
- Size – very small and compact making it easy to carry and stow (see specifications).
- Weight: less than 1lb.
- FULL rotation up and down and all-around (NO LOWER ROTATOR).
- Fits almost all point and shoot cameras from ultra compact to compact and many smaller DSLR’s using smaller lenses.
- New rubberized metal knurled knobs. This not only allows for better gripping but also creates a better feel and enhanced look.
- Made to higher precision tolerances than earlier models.
- One knob adjustable resistance for horizontal panning.
- Nodal Ninja 3 MKII lower rail and upper assembly.
- Neoprene Sleeves
- 2nd generation Camera Mounting Plate (CP-CP2)
- 3 ea Metal Rail Stops
- Hex Key + Misc parts
DOES NOT INCLUDE LOWER ROTATOR
The Canon EF 8-15mm is very long for a fisheye and may require use of T-30-III T-adapter which gives a bit of added adjustment length.
Note: The 16-35mm Nikkor lens is not compatible with both the NN3 and NN4 series pano heads.
User Guides and Manuals