Level: Amateur – Pro.
Lenses: Fisheye 4.5-17mm.
Features: Smallest Pano Head, fits in pocket, repeatable results, fits to lens not camera
Uses: 360×180 Spherical Panoramas, Google Street Views, Google Business Views, Real Estate, Aerial Poles
Cameras: Any – fit based on lens
For use on monopods / poles or rotators other than RD4. Corresponding adapter is needed. Our Quick Mount Mini Adapter System is recommended. A single row pano head designed for use with circular and full frame fisheye lenses such as the Sigma 8mm or Nikon 10.5mm lens along with many other popular fisheye lenses. The R1 pano head incorporates a unique cantilever tilting option suitable for different fisheye lenses on different sensor formats under different applications. The ring clamp mounts directly onto the lens itself freeing up the camera. Different cameras can be used on the same lens without adjusting any settings.
- Universal for all circular and full frame fisheye lenses.
- 8 precise on-the-fly tilting options (-15, -10, -7.5, -2.5, 0, +5, +7.5, +12.5 deg).
- Options to capture (off-set from No-Parallax-Point) the zenith (up shot) and nadir (down shot) making nadir and zenith patching easier and making sharp long exposure captures possible.
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions.
- Different cameras can be used on the same lens without adjusting any settings.
- Compact and lightweight – great for use on monopods and high poles.
- Much easier to use.
- Small nadir footprint.
- Built-in spirit level.
- Optional spirit level that allows rotation to the side and back for better viewing.
- Optional rail stop that is integrated into the Lens Ring Plate.
User Guides and Manuals
QRG – Ultimate R1/R10: pdf
Français (French): Nodal Ninja Ultimate R1 – Tête pano avec anneau: pdf