BEING DISCONTINUED – REPLACED WITH 2ND GENERATION R20
Save while supplies last.
One of the smallest, lightest precision heads on the market. This is suggested equipment for Google Trusted Photographers (retail version). A single row pano head designed for use with circular and full frame fisheye lenses. When purchasing the R10 Package you have the option to select what degree of tilt you desire and which lens ring. The lens ring clamp mounts directly onto the lens itself freeing up the camera. Different cameras can be use on the same lens without adjusting any settings.
Features and Highlights:
- Arca Swiss Compatible quick release design.
- Modular design. Change to other tilt options by changing the vertical rail.
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions.
- Lens clamp permanently mounted to lens making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to setup.
- Different cameras can be use on the same lens without adjusting any settings.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Mount directly to a monopod or high pole.
- Small nadir footprint.
- 30 day money back guarantee.
- 5 year warranty.
Rotator Mini Features:
- Compact and lightweight, 46mm diameter and 88g (vs RD4 220g).
- Smooth rotation with lubricated bearings.
- Interchangeable detent ring.
- Available detent rings for lower rotator, 90 deg, 60 deg, 30 deg, 36 deg (one ring included and installed with rotator).
- Rotator lock for use on Fanotec Carbon Fiber Aerial Poles.
- R10 your choice of tilt (2.5, 5, 7.5, 10 degrees).
- Rotator Mini your choice of preinstalled detent ring (90 deg, 60 deg, 30 deg, 36 deg).
- Foam lined zippered case.
- 3/8-1/4 thread adapter.
- Hex key.
- Quick Reference Guide.
User Guides and Manuals